- Unhealed scar(s)
- Menstruation (avoid first 3 days if flow is heavy)
- Gastric Band
- Any medical issues/concerns, should be raised before booking a session.
- Please let me know if you have an IUD or loop
Recommendations for before & after your treatment:
- Avoid heavy meals rich in sauce/dressing
- Have a light meal 2 to 3 hours before the session
- Avoid stimulants (caffeine, nicotine & sugar)
- Avoid exercising after the session
- Try not to plan anything after the session, as you may want to go home and rest.
- Have a warm drink and meal after the session and avoid drinking and consuming raw/cold food and drinks.
- Take a warm shower, soak your feet or take a warm bath with epsom salt (optional).
Tracy Assaad is a functional massage and yoga therapist specialized in women’s health. Tracy bases her therapeutic practice on the principles of breath, movement, alignment and mind/body connection; She believes learning how to integrate these principles in our day-to-day lives are key to long-term health and ageing gracefully.