Wake-up your thyroid, ignite your digestive fire, activate your hormones and relax your nervous system in this Wellness Wednesday class on Hormone Yoga therapy with Tracy Assaad. HYT combines elements of classical Hatha, Kundalini and Tibetan energy circulation. The objective is to reactivate in a natural way the production of female hormones to eliminate most symptoms of low or unbalanced hormone levels.
HYT is Recommended For:
• Women of all ages with the symptoms of low hormones, with infertility concerns, PCOS, menstrual disorders, hypothyroidism, PMS, ovarian cysts and premature menopause.
• Helping to re-balance hormones post-partum
• Women from 35 years of age as a preventative therapy as female hormones begin to decrease at this age.
• Middle-aged women who wish to eliminate or alleviate the unpleasant symptoms of the onset of menopause, such as hot flashes, insomnia, night sweats, emotional instability, depression, headaches, difficulty concentrating, remembering, decreased libido, increased cholesterol, hair loss, dryness etc.
HYT not recommended for women with: Breast Cancer history Hyperthyroidism Untreated advanced endometriosis & pregnant.
How Does HYT Help?
• Physically, HYT helps to strengthen muscles to correct posture for improved circulation and breath. It also helps to strengthen bones, to prevent osteoporosis
• Physiologically, HYT works to reactivate and balance hormones to mitigate illnesses and symptoms caused by imbalanced hormones, such as; hypothyroidism, depression. It also helps with improving digestion and boost metabolism as it reignites digestive fire.
• Emotionally, HYT helps offer ways to minimize stress, improve your sleep, help relieve anxiety and depression
Price: 175AED including recovery bowl from Nectar