Thank you for joining the Bodytree community. We strive to provide the best experience for ALL Bodytree Studio clients. Bodytree aims to always operate in a timely and productive fashion that respects its clients and instructors time. Please find below our studio guidelines and policies to ensure we can deliver the best experience possible.
- All clients who participate in classes at the Bodytree Studio must fill out a registration form and sign a liability waiver (this includes classes at Saadiyat Beach Club).
- Please always sign in at reception before entering your class.
- All payments for classes and sessions must be made in advance.
- Please let us know of any injuries or special health conditions you may have to ensure the safest experience for you and so that the instructor can modify your workout.
- Please arrive at least five minutes before the class starts as classes build progressively to warm up the body properly.
- Minimum age for group classes is 13, with parental or guardian consent. For private sessions, it is up to the discretion of the owner and instructor.
- Children under 8 years old may not be in the studio without supervision.
- To ensure availability in your favorite class, we strongly advise you reserve your spot by booking in advance for all group classes.
- Some classes require pre-booking, please check the schedule for details.
- We welcome walk-in clients daily for most Yoga, Pilates mat, Fitness and Dance classes.
- If you have a class package, you can sign into your desired class online in advance.
- We highly recommend you purchase your class packages ahead of time.
- If you do not have a pre-purchased class package in your account, you may make a single reservation in person at the reception desk or via telephone or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Pilates Reformer group classes require pre-booking.
- Clients with little or no recent Reformer experience must book an evaluation session before joining a Reformer class.
- One of our Pilates Reformer instructors will assess your experience and suggest the level suitable
- Complete Reformer beginners must sign up for a Reformer Principles class or book a private assessment with one of our instructors. Once you have been evaluated, you will be advised as to which group class and level is right for you.
- All weekly reformer classes require advance booking and payment
- Private and semi-private sessions may be scheduled in advance at our reception
- Please contact reception ahead of your scheduled private session if you are running late
- If a client is less than 15 minutes late for a private or semi-private session, the session will be abbreviated and end at the scheduled time.
- The instructor is under no obligation to make up this time
- If a client is more than 15 minutes late without notice, the session will be cancelled and the client will be charged
- Clients arriving more than 10 minutes late for class will be denied entry.
- Instructors may deny students entry to classes if there is a concern that a client has missed the warm up and will be at risk of injury
- If you are late, we reserve the right to give your reserved spot to those on the waitlist.
- If you have reserved a space in class and are going to be 5 minutes late, please let the studio know ahead of time, so that your spot may be held.
Attire and Room Policies
- Please wear respectful clothing at all times.
- A clean pair of sticky toe socks is required for Pilates and Xtend Barre sessions for hygiene reasons.
- Trainers are required for certain dance fitness classes, so please check the schedule for details.
- Ballet slippers are required for ballet classes
- Please silence your cell phone before your class or session begins.
- Please avoid strong-smelling perfumes or colognes, as they may upset clients with sensitivities.
- Please wipe down your mat and your equipment at the end of your group class
- We have a limited number of spaces and machines for each class and/or private session. Last-minute cancellations don’t allow our staff enough time to offer someone on the waitlist your spot.
- Cancelling or rescheduling sessions must be done 24 hours in advance (without exception).
- All cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com.
- Classes cannot be cancelled by leaving a telephone message or speaking to Bodytree staff.
- For cancellations without advanced notice, the client will be charged for the session.
- If you have reserved a regular spot in a popular class with a waitlist and do not show up three (3) times, then you will be moved to the waitlist for future sessions.
- In case of last-minute instructor illness or emergency, we will make every attempt to find a replacement instructor or notify you of class cancellations.
- If a class is cancelled by Bodytree at the last minute, then client will not be charged for that class.
- Bodytree has the right to cancel or combine with another class, any class with two (2) or fewer clients enrolled. You will be given adequate notification if this occurs.
- You can put your name on a waitlist for classes that are fully booked.
- If a spot becomes available on a waitlisted class, we will let you know as soon as possible!
- If you do not respond to the email instructions or the text message within 1 hour you risk losing your spot and it will be offered to the next person on the list.
- All class purchases are strictly non-refundable and and non-transferable.
- Please note the expiration date of your class package before purchasing.
- Extensions of class packages are only available for medical reasons.
- In case you are medically unfit to participate in Pilates, dance or yoga for the foreseeable future, we will freeze your package until you are able to resume (with a medical diagnosis).
- This does not apply to any promotional or discounted offers.
- Bodytree Studio does not accept any responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to any items brought into the studio, and clients do so at their own risk.
- Please keep all personal and valuable belongings with you at all times.
- You are expecting? Congratulations! To make sure you are safe to exercise during pregnancy, please provide a doctors’ certificate that you are medically fit to do so.
We always welcome feedback from our clients. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.