Thank you for joining the Bodytree community. We strive to provide the best experience for all of our clients. Bodytree aims to always operate in a timely and productive fashion that respects its clients and instructors time. Please find below our studio guidelines and policies to ensure we can deliver the best experience possible.
- All clients who participate in classes at the Bodytree Studio must fill out a registration form and sign a liability waiver (this includes classes at Saadiyat Beach Club).
- Please always sign in at reception before entering your class.
- All payments for classes and sessions must be made in advance.
- Please let us know of any injuries or special health conditions you may have to ensure the safest experience for you and so that the instructor can modify your workout.
- Please arrive at least five minutes before the class starts as classes build progressively to warm up the body properly.
- Minimum age for group classes is 13, with parental or guardian consent. For private sessions, it is up to the discretion of the owner and instructor.
- Children under 8 years old may not be in the studio without supervision.
Bookings / Reservations
- To ensure availability in your favorite class, we strongly advise you reserve your spot by booking in advance for all group classes.
- Some classes require pre-booking, please check the schedule for details.
- We welcome walk-in clients daily for most Yoga, Pilates mat, Fitness and Dance classes.
- If you have a class package, you can sign into your desired class online in advance.
- We highly recommend you purchase your class packages ahead of time.
- If you do not have a pre-purchased class package in your account, you may make a single reservation in person at the reception desk or via telephone or via email email@example.com
- All Pilates Reformer group classes require pre-booking.
- Clients with little or no recent Reformer experience must book an evaluation session before joining a Reformer class.
- One of our Pilates Reformer instructors will assess your experience and suggest the level suitable
- Complete Reformer beginners must sign up for a Reformer Principles class or book a private assessment with one of our instructors. Once you have been evaluated, you will be advised as to which group class and level is right for you.
- All weekly reformer classes require advance booking and payment
- Private and semi-private sessions may be scheduled in advance at our reception
- Please contact reception ahead of your scheduled private session if you are running late
- If a client is less than 15 minutes late for a private or semi-private session, the session will be abbreviated and end at the scheduled time.
- The instructor is under no obligation to make up this time
- If a client is more than 15 minutes late without notice, the session will be cancelled and the client will be charged
- Clients arriving more than 10 minutes late for class will be denied entry.
- Instructors may deny students entry to classes if there is a concern that a client has missed the warm up and will be at risk of injury
- If you are late, we reserve the right to give your reserved spot to those on the waitlist.
- If you have reserved a space in class and are going to be 5 minutes late, please let the studio know ahead of time, so that your spot may be held.
Attire and Room Policies
- Please wear respectful clothing at all times.
- A clean pair of sticky toe socks is required for Pilates and Xtend Barre sessions for hygiene reasons.
- Ballet slippers are required for ballet classes
- Please silence your cell phone before your class or session begins.
- Please avoid strong-smelling perfumes or colognes, as they may upset clients with sensitivities.
- Please wipe down your mat and your equipment at the end of your group class
- We have a limited number of spaces and machines for each class and/or private session. Last-minute cancellations don’t allow our staff enough time to offer someone on the waitlist your spot.
- Cancelling or rescheduling sessions must be done 24 hours in advance (without exception).
- All cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Classes cannot be cancelled by leaving a telephone message or speaking to Bodytree staff.
- If you have reserved a regular spot in a popular class with a waitlist and do not show up three times, then you will be moved to the waitlist for future sessions.
- In case of last-minute instructor illness or emergency, we will make every attempt to find a replacement instructor or notify you of class cancellations.
- If a class is cancelled by Bodytree at the last minute, then client will not be charged for that class.
- Bodytree has the right to cancel or combine with another class, any class with two or fewer clients enrolled. You will be given adequate notification if this occurs.
- You can put your name on a waitlist for classes that are fully booked.
- If a spot becomes available on a waitlisted class, we will let you know as soon as possible!
- If you do not respond to the email instructions or the text message within 1 hour you risk losing your spot and it will be offered to the next person on the list.
- All class purchases are strictly non-refundable and and non-transferable.
- Please note the expiration date of your class package before purchasing.
- Extensions of class packages are only available for medical reasons.
- In case you are medically unfit to participate in Pilates, dance or yoga for the foreseeable future, we will freeze your package until you are able to resume (with a medical diagnosis).
- This does not apply to any promotional or discounted offers.
- Bodytree Studio does not accept any responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to any items brought into the studio, and clients do so at their own risk.
- Please keep all personal and valuable belongings with you at all times.
- You are expecting? Congratulations! To make sure you are safe to exercise during pregnancy, please provide a doctors’ certificate that you are medically fit to do so.
Need help? You’ve come to the right place!
Please see answers to frequently asked questions below, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com should you require any further information.
What Do I Wear ?
Wear comfy clothing that allows you to move freely.
Footwear is important;
Pilates and Xtend Barre: socks with grips are required
Bodytree Body and Zumba: trainers
Ballet: ballet shoes and hair up
Yoga and Tai Chi: barefoot
How do I start Pilates Mat ?
“Pilates Principles Mat” is the perfect place for the Pilates beginner to commence. It will introduce you to the basic principles of Pilates and demonstrate how to execute these principles throughout the repertoire. We aim to establish core strength while facilitating a mind body connection. This class provides the knowledge to transition into our Group Mat class with ease. We advise that you attend at least four classes and speak with your instructor before progressing to “Pilates Mat”. This class is also highly recommended for clients who have previously done Pilates but haven’t been to a class for a while. You don’t need to sign up for a course you can simply drop in. Please check the schedule. You can call or email the studio to book.
I want to try Reformer Pilates, can I start straight away ?
Prior to starting our pre-Reformer or group Reformer classes you need to have taken at least four “Pilates Principles Mat” classes before you can enroll in an Intro To Reformer workshop.
If you have already taken reformer classes at another studio and don’t want to start from scratch, we would arrange a private assessment for you with an instructor, or you can take an Open Level Reformer class. This is so that the instructor can let us know what level of class to place you in.
How do I go about signing my child up for dance classes ?
All children’s ballet, jazz, contemporary dance, Kindermusik and musical theatre classes are by term sign up only. Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable once the term commences.
Kids yoga and Zumba can be attended on a drop in basis. Please refer to the kids schedule for more details. For information please call or email the studio and to sign up please come by the studio before the term commences.
Do I need to book a class in advance ?
We recommend emailing the studio to book your class in advance. However it is possible to drop in for most classes, though this means your place is not secured and you might be unable to attend if the class is already full. Reformer classes, all private sessions, workshops and pop ups require prior registration and payment. Once you have made a booking you must provide 24 hours notice by email if you wish to cancel, otherwise you will be charged.
Am I guaranteed to have the teacher who is named on the schedule ?
Schedules are subject to change and substitute teachers may be used at short notice.
Can I ask for a refund if I change my mind ?
Please purchase carefully as NO REFUNDS are available for any session or package. Packages are non-refundable and non-transferable to other students.
How do I cancel my booking ?
To avoid being charged for missed appointments, you must cancel or reschedule 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE START OF YOUR SESSION by email, in person during business hours or by using the Mindbody system. The class will then be returned to your account. You can then use this credit to book another class.
Should you cancel less than 24 hours in advance, you will automatically be charged.
How Do Waiting Lists Work ?
If a class, workshop or pop up is full, you can add your name to the wait list. If a space opens we will call you to see if you would like to take the spot. If you are added with less than 24 hours notice you can cancel without the class being deducted from your series
I can’t come to the studio to pay, can I make an online payment instead ?
Yes, you can now purchase through our website, or you can come to our studio.
Cash, Visa and MasterCard are accepted at the studio. See our Pricing Page for various package options.
What if my package expires before I finish my classes ?
All packages have an expiration date and must be used within this time. A one-time only 2-week extension will be granted for 50AED.
Unlimited and Introductory 7 Days Unlimited packages are strictly non-extendable.
How will I know when it’s time to move on to the next level ?
Please ask your instructor for feedback. If you are already at an advanced level, consider trying a different class or teacher to keep your body guessing !
Help! I don’t know what class is right for me ?!
With so much variety at Bodytree, from belly dancing to tai chi, power yoga to Zenga flow reformer, it can be tricky to decide what classes are right for you! That’s where our wonderful team can help; please call the studio and we can guide you through the schedule and suggest the best classes for your particular needs. If you are a brand new client we recommend popping into the studio for a quick tour and a chat.
When is it safe to start pre-natal classes ?
Your doctor can advise when it’s safe for you to exercise during your pregnancy. Please note that we require approval from your physician before commencing a pre-natal Yoga or Pilates class.