Bodytree Club (thereafter “Bodytree”) is committed to looking after the personal information you share with us, and we want you to be confident that your personal data is kept safely and securely and to understand how we use it to offer you a better and more personalised experience.
We have published this notice to help you understand:
- how and why Bodytree collect information from you,
- who Bodytree share your information with, why and on what basis, and
- what your rights are.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Online channels: https://Bodytreestudio.com, the Bodytree
Offline channels: our Bodytree studios
|“Our Site”||Refers to https://Bodytreestudio.com|
|“Account”||Means a Bodytree or Mind Body account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Locations|
|“Personal Data”||Means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via any of Our Locations.|
|“We, Us,Our”||MeansBodytreeClub, trade license CN-1143608, whose registered address is Corner of Hazza Bin Zayed and Mubarak Bin Mohammed Street P.O. Box 94145.|
When do we collect your personal data?
- When you create an account at any of Our Locations.
- When you purchase a product at any of Our Locations.
- When you book a service at any of Our Locations or ask to be added to a waiting list for a service.
- When you visit our locations to attend a class.
- When you redeem a gift card at any of Our Locations.
- When you engage with us on social media.
- When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints, send us your CV for a job application or complete an application form for one of our workshops or teacher trainings.
- When you enter prize draws or competitions.
- When you choose to complete any feedback requests or surveys we send you.
- When you’ve given a third party permission to share with us the information they hold about you.
- When you use our studios which may have CCTV systems operated for the security of both customers and Partners. These systems may record your image during your visit.
What data do we collect and how do we use it?
We collect and use your personal data only where we have a proper reason to do so, such as:
- Contract – your personal information is processed in order to fulfil a contractual arrangement e.g. to place an order or book a class.
- Consent – where you agree to us using your information in this way e.g. for storing your payment card details.
- Legitimate Interests – this means the interests of Bodytree in managing our business to allow us to provide you with the best products and service in the most secure and appropriate way.
- Legal Obligation – where there is statutory or other legal requirement to share the information e.g. when we have to share your information for law enforcement purposes.
Depending upon your use of Our Locations, we may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data
|What we store||Our Reasons (Legal Basis)||What we use the data for|
|Name, date of birth, email, telephone number.
For your security, we’ll also keep an encrypted record of your login password.
|Fulfilling a contract||We need this information as a minimum in order to process your orders and bookings|
|Consent||Supplying you with email Marketing communications that you have opted into to keep you informed of special offers, promotions and new events.|
|Legitimate Interests||Notifying you about enhancements to our services, such as changes to pricing and schedules or new services.
Contacting you to request feedback and undertake customer satisfaction surveys.
|Fulfilling a contract||Sending you payment invoices by email.|
How you heard about Bodytree
|Legitimate interest||Personalising and tailoring your experience with Bodytree. Developing products and services that attract and retain customers. Improving customer interaction with our sites.|
|Preferred Bodytree location||Legitimate interest||Personalising and tailoring your experience with Bodytree.|
|Payment card number, expiry date and billing address||Consent (we will only store these details if you ask us to)|
|If you purchase one of our services or make a booking: your purchased / booked services, receipts||Fulfilling a contract||We also use information about services bought and volumes, to help us with planning, demand forecasting, management information and research|
|Time and date of your check-ins for any bookings||Legitimate interests||To help us with planning and handling our customer contact efficiently and effectively|
|Details of your interactions with us through Our Locations. For example, we collect notes from our conversations with you, details of any complaints or comments you make, details of postured performed in class, and how and when you contact us.||Legitimate interests||Keeping our records up to date, handling our customer contact efficiently and effectively|
|Health information and emergency contact||Legitimate interests||To enable us to assess your suitability for the services and safeguard your health.|
|Details of your visits to our websites or apps, including IP address, web browser and version, operating system, and which website referred you to ours.||Legitimate interests||Improving customer experience and interaction with our sites.|
Third party services and how we share your data
We contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on our behalf. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law. In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal data, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.
We use the following third party data processors:
MINDBODY Online, California USA – we use MindBody online for web scheduling, registration and order processing
PAYFORT INTERNATIONAL FZ LLC, UAE – We use PayFort when you make a payment online.
Constant Contact, California USA – following your first visit to Bodytree you may be contacted via email to provide feedback on your experience. You can opt-out of these emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email
Google, California USA – We may compile statistics about the use of Our Locations using Google Analytics including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymised data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners, and advertisers.
Where do we store your data?
Your data on MINDBODY Online for its Bodytree platform, and data with third party service providers, such asConstant Contact, are stored in the US.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
How long we keep your information
If we collect your personal information, the length of time we retain it is determined by a number of factors including the purpose for which we use that information and our obligations under other laws.
We may need your personal information to establish, bring or defend legal claims. For this purpose, we will always retain your personal information for 7 years after the date it is no longer needed by us for any of the purposes listed under ‘What data do we collect and how do we use it’.
- the law requires us to hold your personal information for a longer period, or delete it sooner;
- you exercise your right to have the information erased (where it applies) and we do not need to hold it in connection with any of the reasons permitted or required under the law;
- we bring or defend a legal claim or other proceedings during the period we retain your personal information, in which case we will retain your personal information until those proceedings have concluded and no further appeals are possible; or
- in limited cases, existing or future law or a court or regulator requires us to keep your personal information for a longer or shorter period.
Right to access – You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time.
Right to portability – Whenever we process your personal data, by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification – You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed. If you have Bodytree or Mind Body account you can edit your personal data under your account and membership pages.
Right to erasure – You have the right to erase any personal data processed by us at any time except for the following situations:
- You have an ongoing matter with Customer Service.
- You have an unsettled debt with us, regardless of the payment method.
- If you are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years.
- If you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for book-keeping purposes.
- We bring or defend a legal claim or other proceedings during the period we retain your personal information, in which case we will retain your personal information until those proceedings have concluded and no further appeals are possible.
- In limited cases, existing or future law or a court or regulator requires us to keep your personal information for a longer or shorter period.
Your right to object to processing based on legitimate interest
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on our legitimate interest. We will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate legitimate grounds for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance in order that we can investigate thoroughly. Should you find the response unsatisfactory, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Ministry of Economy’s Consumer Protection Department or call their hotline (600-522-225).
By continuing to browse our site, you consent to our placing cookies on your computer (unless you have chosen to disable them via your browser). Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function. Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings but please be aware that Our Site may not work properly if you do so.
Third party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device by the following companies however these are not within our control:
- DoubleClick is used for placing adverts and marketing on third party websites.
- YouTube is used to provide video social media and content.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. If you’d like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, please visit aboutcookies.org.
Should you have any questions about this policy please write to us at:management@Bodytreestudio.com