Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Bodytree Club, trade licence CN-1143608, whose registered address is Corner of Hazza Bin Zayed and Mubarak Bin Mohammed Street P.O. Box 94145. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this website.
These terms and conditions administer your use of our website. Please read the terms in full before you use this Website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept these terms. We update these terms often so please refer back to them in the future.
1. Site Access
You will be ableto access the majority of this Website without having to register any details with us. However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only once you have registered.
2. Use of Website
You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
Subject to paragraph 2, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
You warrant that:
- The Personal Data which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Data by updating these details on your online account.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
Information displayed on the website related to pricing and service availability is subject to change by Bodytree without notice.
- Pre-booked classes must be paid for in advance.
- We require that you sign into class in our centres a minimum of 5 minutes prior to the class start time. If you have not signed in by this time your space will be opened up to allow drop ins and this will be treated as a late cancellation – your class will not be credited or refunded.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- “We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED”.
- https://bodytreestudio.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Multiple transaction may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
3. Site Uptime
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
This Website maybe temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
4. Website Visitor Conduct
When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- For which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- That is discriminatory, obscene,pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law inthe United Arab Emirates; which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 5.
5. Links to and From Other Websites
Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only.We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them.If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- Your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Arab Emirates.
If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 5.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. Tothe maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
7. Exclusion of Liability
Neither we nor anyother party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether intort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Any special or indirect losses
Suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
8. Promotions & Discounts
- Concessionary discounts are offered on occasions off drop in classes, class packages, workshops and trainings. Where required for the discount, suitable identification must be provided in centre to prove eligibility – concessionary discounts cannot be applied for online orders placed on this website.
- Corporate discounts can be provided on request. For further information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promotions cannot be combined or backdated.
9. Gift Cards
- Please protect your Gift Card and treat it as cash; we cannot replace lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- The gift card will expire 12 months from purchase. We will not refund any balance remaining and we will invalidate the card.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash. We do not give change or refunds on gift cards or e-gift cards.
- If you are using a Gift Card online and the total order value is less than the value of the card, any balance will remain on the card and may be applied to future purchases, provided that the card has not expired. However a Gift Card cannot be used for partial payment online.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept a gift card which we deem to be tampered with, duplicated or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud.
- We reserve the right to amend the gift card terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.
10. Cancellation and Refunds
In the scenario where an event is cancelled by Bodytree Club then refund of the total purchase value will be in the form of repayment or credits to be re-used at Bodytree Club.
Early Cancellations (Up to 3 Hours Before Start of Class)
Class bookings can be cancelled up to 3 hours in advance only online. If you paid by class pass, your class will be credited back to your account. Reception will not be able to process any cancellations.
Late Cancellations (Within 3 Hours of Start of Class)
Any cancellations made within 3 hours of the class start time will not be credited back to your pass or refunded.
We require that you sign into class a minimum of 10 minutes prior to the class start time. If you have not signed in by this time your space will be opened up to allow drop ins and this will be treated as a late cancelation and your class will not be credited or refunded.
Treatments + Equipment Pilates Sessions
We operate a strict 24 hour cancellation policy on behalf of the therapists and Pilates equipment class teachers. For cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice or if you do not turn up for your appointment, you will be charged the full appointment fee in these circumstances.
Workshops + Courses
For courses and workshops we can only provide a refund (minus a 10% + VAT admin fee) for cancellations made more than 28 days before the start date. For cancellations less than 28 days before the course or workshop there will be no refunds or transfers unless:
- the workshop is full and your place can be filled from a waiting list, or
- you are sick/injured/pregnant and can provide a doctor’s note
In these cases we will refund the fee, minus a 20% + VAT admin fee. All clients are asked to agree to Bodytree Club terms and conditions upon booking a course or workshop.
If a course or workshop is cancelled you will be offered either a cash refund or the option of being transferred to an alternative event. Once you have committed to a course or workshop, we recommend that you attend the scheduled number of sessions to get the most out of the programme.
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
11. Minimum Age to Purchase
You have to be aged 18 years or above to make a purchase.
In case of any disputes the law applicable would be based on the UAE Governing Law.
13. Transaction Currency
Type of currency accepted in a transaction is AED.
14. Your Personal Information
15. Enquiries or Complaints
If you have any enquiries or complaints please email email@example.com and we will make every effort to reply to your query within 48 hours of receiving your e-mail. We really appreciate any feedback so please do not hesitate to contact us.
Alternatively you can write to us at:
Corner of Hazza Bin Zayed and Mubarak Bin Mohammed Street
P.O. Box 94145
Abu Dhabi – UAE
Tel: +97124434448We welcome any feedback, comments or complaints.
16. Governing Jurisdiction
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with UAE law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of UAE.
17. Opening Hours
Studio opening hours will be clearly shown on the website. During Public holidays and other occasion the studio may change opening times which will be published on the website.
18. Feedback on Facilities or Network Partners
You are able to leave feedback in the studio.
19. Country of domicile
The country of domicile is the UAE
20. Further Information
If you have any questions relating to our Terms and Conditions please contact us at:
Corner of Hazza Bin Zayed and Mubarak Bin Mohammed Street
P.O. Box 94145
Tel: +971 2 443 4448